V-LEDs for Car / Truck / SUV etc...

Justintoxicated

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi a recent thread on another forum I am a member of, titantalk, there is a discussion with many people replacing their interior lights with LED's.

First though that came to mind was Luxeons or Cree, but that would be a PITA to actually do this and might be TOO bright.

has anyone heard of the V-LEDs? They look pretty good and I'm considering forking out the money.

Ebay Link to some bulb types:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewItem&item=280110217776

Link to thread of interest in Titantalk (With Picks)
I would go with White LED's of course although red/blue door markers might look cool.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...lights-looks-like-hids-pics-6.html#post862726

Anyone have experience with these? I Searched CPF as it is my LED Knowledge base, and found nothing

ensile

Enlightened
I've been interested the replacement of my auto interior lights, i've modified some hardwire sections, and replaced the ciggarette lighter surround with an LED which will operate lower temp/power. Slowly I will replace them all and the tacho lights for something with a cooler tint. I hate the off-white that is operating at present. I am interested to see how these go, i don't think they would have enough power to replace a headlamp, but park they would.

Justintoxicated

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been interested the replacement of my auto interior lights, i've modified some hardwire sections, and replaced the ciggarette lighter surround with an LED which will operate lower temp/power. Slowly I will replace them all and the tacho lights for something with a cooler tint. I hate the off-white that is operating at present. I am interested to see how these go, i don't think they would have enough power to replace a headlamp, but park they would.

Looks like they have more power than the factory lights from the pics in the thread. But I'm wondering if the cooler color would be more annoying while driving. The guy with the blue lights did not seem to care to much. lol

Justintoxicated

Flashlight Enthusiast

That might work for ONE of my maplights but it sure is not going to fit in my doors. I'm not sure ont he quality of that piece either it may or may not be bright enough. I'm thinking to buy them all from the same sourse so the colors will be more similar.

I have sceen pics of what the V-LEDs can do but I'm not so sure on buying something like this without picks. It is cheap though!

Latest posts