The one that won't get away.

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is the one light you have that won't get away? The last one you part with if all of them had to go for some reason.

Mine would be my Black Surefire A2.

Illum

Flashaholic
my McluxIII-PD and my old 4 sided A2-HA-WH.....its in a padlocked cell [safe] thats screwed to the inner wall of a 200 pound metal filing cabinet with a lock in a place farthest from any doors or entry point....no idea why I stored it there but thats where most of my "personal cash" and a few bullions of silver is stored:candle:

I know its more than 200 Lbs because theres 2 50 LB and 4 25 LB dumbbells stored on the bottom...but the exact weight with all the paper I have in it is really unknown

for the rest of my lights are scattered everywhere...if I remember correctly theres a minimag thats still stuck in the gutter drain half way up the wall where theres a bend added:ohgeez:

schiesz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I never know when i'll actually need the money, but for now its my Ti PD-XRE. After that my custom E1e with a piglet and Seoul.

schiesz

ugrey

Enlightened
SF M6. Everytime I use it I smile. :) "Yes Virginia, I really do hold the sun in my hands."

Bravo25

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are a few that say "this" and "that". The idea is the one light that wouldn't go. I have some great lights, an M6, a 35W HID, and others. but I was mainly interested in finding out what "the one" is.

sawlight

Enlightened
I'd have to say my L1, I love it for what it is, what it's expected to do, and how well it does it!!
Finally had to change the battery two days ago. Thats over a MONTH on one battery, with heavy use!

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Mag85.
I can always find a replacement for mid and low level lights, but finding one bright, rechargeable and in the same form factor would be difficult.

ringzero

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is the one light you have that won't get away? The last one you part with if all of them had to go for some reason.

Underwater Kinetics 4AA eLED Zoom.

Since I have four examples of this particular model, I suppose if necessary I could part with three of them and still have one left.

For my purposes, this is nearly the perfect light.

carrot

Flashaholic
That'd be my McLuxIII HA-Nat PD-S.

I love my A2 and everything, but it IS a production light, and thus MUCH easier to replace. Otherwise I'd call it a tie. The PD-S would be hard for me to replace as few people are willing to part with theirs, and given some worst-case scenario where I had to part with all but one light, assuming better times to follow someday the A2 can be re-bought. But the A2 would be my second-to-last to leave... I'm quite fond of it, especially the older four-sided body.

defusion

Enlightened
surefire m3! it might not be very edc-able, but it feels so solid, and would likely outlast any of my other lights.