Peter, HELP! Can I Get A Older LS1 Head Only?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Peter,
I e-mailed you several times about this. I'm looking for the old "seconds" LS1 HEAD ONLY. Merri e-mailed me but said you folks had to make more. I thought these were discontinued? I'm just looking for a factory second 400mA LS1 "head only" as I have an extra "twist pack" body and 2AA body and could use a head. I don't care what it looks like. Can you help me out? Thank you.

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are trying to make more to fill the last of the back orders. Problem is, every time I order LEDs I have to reject them all. I am now on the third shipment this month and yet to have any Low Dome LEDs I can use for the standards. Very low yields lately.

So, at this point, Merri can't guarantee we will be able to get you a LS1. How about the newer LSHigh dome standard? We have some almost ready from a shipment of good high domes we got last month.

Peter Gransee

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, I just realized I misunderstood what you are asking. You are asking about the LS1 hybrid seconds that we had last year. We already have the LEDs on PCBs for those. The hold up is the middle body piece in anodize. It will probally be the first of February on those. And once we make that batch, the LS1 hybrid will become part of history. Price will be $60 with the P-123 pack.

Peter

Gene

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I guess that answers that, thanks. I don't need another body as I have too many as it is and just needed a head only. Anyone out there have a LS head they want to get rid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.