• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired **SOLD** Coast Tac Torch moded w/SSC P4 $49.95 plus $5 shipping!**

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brand NEW Coast 7736 Tac Torch modded with a Seoul P4 USVOI emitter. The SVO binned emitters are warm white, and are quickly becoming my favorite emitter...very nice color rendition of objects...just a natural, white light. It runs on three AAA batteries, and gets about an hour of nearly constant brightness and quite awhile more of diminishing brightness using NiMH batteries.

The Tac Torch is one of my favorite Coast lights. It has an excellent textured grip, it's tough, and it's a great overall size...not too big, not too small. It has a REAL tactical switch...push half-way for momentary use, push all the way and it clicks for constant on.

I really LOVE these lights in modded form, they are fantastic all-around lights. Very bright, great for day in and day out work use, great for indoors, and great for outdoors.

If I didn't have two of these already, I definitely wouldn't be selling this one!

$49.95 plus $5.00 shipping! That's pretty much the price of a stock one!

Paypal only, and U.S. sales only. First to post "I'll take it" here (unconditionally) will be sent my Paypal address. Payment must be made within 24 hours. Shipping will be via USPS Priority mail. Insurance is optional.

Thanks!

dsc04756sc2.jpg

Last edited:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **PRICE DROP ** Coast Tac Torch modded w/SSC P4, $59 shipped!**

Nice light! Originally wanted this as i thought this was a focusing lenser.

Last edited:

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: **FINAL PRICE DROP!! ** Coast Tac Torch moded w/SSC P4 $49.95 plus $5 shipping!*

Nope, it's not a Focusing Lenser. By the way, how's the modded Focusing Lenser that you got from me doing? :)

FINAL price drop on this light...only $49.95 plus $5 shipping! That's about what the stock ones sell for!

amik

Newly Enlightened
Re: **FINAL PRICE DROP!! ** Coast Tac Torch moded w/SSC P4 $49.95 plus $5 shipping!*

I'll take it. Sending a pm now.

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast

::SOLD to amik::

Last edited: