I think I may have a problem

BSCOTT1504

Enlightened
The evening started out routine as I browsed CPF for a new thread of interest. Then it dawned on me that I could use some Nyogel and a pair of 14500 cells and a charger. So far so good. But then without any conscious effort on my part, things started to go haywire!!

2 Fenix P1-CE pre-order. Black and natural..will give one to my Dad.
Orb Raw NS, extra battery and blue trit.
2 Jetbeams..CL-E and MK.11 X..

I awoke in a cloud of Paypal receipts wondering what just happened!
I think a 12 step program is in order.............:shakehead

Last edited:

phil_vr

Newly Enlightened
Similar effects here. I guess its the enlightenment haze!!
Went about 20 minutes ago for a milk to Rite Aid and came back with a carton of milk plus a carton of Eveready Value Pack 2D's in red and orange colors, and with carbon zinc batteries included! Really nuts!

Radio

Modulated Moderator
The evening started out routine as I browsed CPF for a new thread of interest. Then it dawned on me that I could use some Nyogel and a pair of 14500 cells and a charger. So far so good. But then without any consious effort on my part, things started to go haywire!!

Too Late, You are Hopelessly ensnared in the CPF web. :crackup:

leukos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Looks like you still need a few good incandescents and maybe an HID or two.....:p

Toohotruk

Flashlight Enthusiast
The evening started out routine as I browsed CPF for a new thread of interest. Then it dawned on me that I could use some Nyogel and a pair of 14500 cells and a charger. So far so good. But then without any consious effort on my part, things started to go haywire!!

For a second there I thought you were putting the Nyogel on the batteries, then putting them in the charger!:wtf:

BT132435

Newly Enlightened
You need to live under asian parents and siblings like myself. Every time you do something considered a waste of time and or money they make you feel so dumb. Just the reaction they give you or the things they say to you. It's like they just lost all hope for you lol.

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
It happens to most of us a couple times per year I'm afraid. I go in cycles myself. binge, remorse, gratification, recovery, window shopping; repeat.

cHeApOmOdDeR

Newly Enlightened
I Really don't think you have much of a problem.....You are just a :candle::candle::candle::candle:FLASHOHOLIC :candle::candle::candle::candle::twothumbs

Windscale

Enlightened
For your own good and for a worthy cause, donate all your flashlights to me and I will be glad to share your problem!!!

Latest posts