• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ::SOLD:: Gordon D cell light w/SSC P4

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: One left!!! 6/3/07 Gordon C and D cell lights w/SSC P4

Last price drop, only $45 shipped! That's only $5 more than my costs...come on guys, this will stomp all over a Mag LED! An SSC P4 running at one amp, it doesn't get much better for the price! :grin2:

Last edited:

bruddamoke

Newly Enlightened
Re: Last Price Drop!!! $45 shipped!, 6/3/07 Gordon D cell light w/SSC P4

Alright, I'll take it off your hands. PM me the particulars, too tired to look at the original thread again for details. Going to sleep now.

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
You're welcome...and thank you! Is it working out ok for you? Put some alkalines in when you can...the batteries that come with it are just cheap carbon cells. Hope you like it.

bruddamoke

Newly Enlightened
Just fine, thank you. Actually intended to pass this one on to a friend, since he was drooling over my Malkof 2D. Have not compared the two side by side, but output seems similar. Looks like the lens is the same size as a Mag, so I may possibly swap it out with a UCL if I'm in the mood.

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, a UCL lens for a Mag will fit fine...it's a tiny bit smaller from what I remember, but works great. I did the same with mine. Output should be similar to the Malkoff, as I set these for 1000 mA. It's not regulated like the Malkoff, but if you use NiMH rechargeables (the 10,000 mAH ones), it'll behave pretty much like a regulated light. If you test the lights side by side, let me know how it compares! Thanks!

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, these Gordons are great flashlights. I've got a custom driver in mines that feeds an amp to the emitter. Just out of curiosity, how do you get to the stock lens to swap it out?

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup, these Gordons are great flashlights. I've got a custom driver in mines that feeds an amp to the emitter. Just out of curiosity, how do you get to the stock lens to swap it out?

The head assembly screws onto the light's body...but what's not noticeable is that the head is actually two pieces. The rounded part at the bottom is a separate piece that threads into the top piece (reflector housing). The hexagonal rubber piece is between the two. You have to unscrew them (it's hard to get a grip on the rounded piece), and then you'll see a black retainer ring for the reflector. It has two holes in it...use a pick or small screwdriver to back it out. The lens will have to be pressed out...I can't remember if it comes out the front or the back side. Reassemble, and voila!

ace0001a

Flashlight Enthusiast
The head assembly screws onto the light's body...but what's not noticeable is that the head is actually two pieces. The rounded part at the bottom is a separate piece that threads into the top piece (reflector housing). The hexagonal rubber piece is between the two. You have to unscrew them (it's hard to get a grip on the rounded piece), and then you'll see a black retainer ring for the reflector. It has two holes in it...use a pick or small screwdriver to back it out. The lens will have to be pressed out...I can't remember if it comes out the front or the back side. Reassemble, and voila!

Cool, I will give it a try when I have some time....thanks!