[Games Thread]

BlueBeanie

Newly Enlightened
Best game right now is kdice which can be found at kdice.com it is DiceWars against other real people so it isn't so easy anymore there's ranking and everything I'm totally addicted :naughty:

Mad1

Enlightened
Cool a games thread, my speciality. :D

I play loads of games. Mainly FPS but im getting into RTS and RPG's

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Wolfenstein 3D on my computer, and the games Digimon Battle Spirit & Digimon Racing on my Gameboy Advanced.
Those two Digimon games I run mainly for the music.

RCatR

Enlightened
Counter strike 1.6 (1.5 if you can find servers anymore)
They Hunger 1,2,&3
Anything Half-Life based:twothumbs

Mad1

Enlightened
RCatR you can find some info on groups trying to setup a WON style network
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WON

I played CS since it was beta and played on the uk ladders in clans i quit about a year ago now. I kinda wish I hadn't but i'm finding different games now. :D CS 1.3 was my favorite version bunny hopping ftw. :D

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys, I'll post it here and see if I get any responses but to regress, can somebody recommend me a simple but challenging game to play on my somewhat aging PC? For example, I just played Zuma Deluxe which I thought was addicting and a lot of fun. What I liked about it is that you could just pick it up and play a few minutes at a time if you wanted to. However as the levels progressed, shooting all those balls was not easy! So I then tried Bejeweled but found that to be too boring.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
geepondy ... if this fits your taste, Heroes of Might and Magic III is a fantastic game that goes on forever as you can download tons of user created maps. Also, download the "Wake of Gods" expansion (freeware) for the ultimate experience
bernie

P.S.: Battletech Tabletop and Heroes of Might and Magic V on PC for me

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's a P4 2.26 with a Radeon 9800 Pro. I can just barely play half life 2 at 800x600. Although I have ambitions of changing out this pc pretty soon, I can't really afford, nor do I really want to, changing the CPU (usually mb and type of ram as well) and video card every two years so I can play the latest pc games. Other then that and kind of slow video editing, this pc still does what I need it to do.

what do you mean with "aging PC" :)