National Geographic CPF Program

Daekar

Enlightened
I don't have the National Geographic channel, so I couldn't watch the show that featured CPF members. Did anybody get the chance to record that show? I'd really like to see it, I was wondering if anybody would mind recording it on a DVD or CD and mailing it to me... I'd be willing to pay for the DVD and shipping and all that, no questions asked. Maybe a little extra for the time and effort, too - does $15.00 or $20.00 via paypal sound fair?

sygyzy

Enlightened
If someone doesn't step up, I'll do it this weekend. I have it recorded but I started 10 seconds late and that really irks me. So Thursday it'll be recorded again.

Screehopper

Enlightened
I don't have that channel either, but I was at a friend's place and saw 5 minutes of it. Would be nice to see the entire program.

sygyzy

Enlightened
Is there an official distribution going on? If so, I won't waste my time if something better and more readily available exists ...

hburner

Enlightened
If you guys figure how to view or it goes to you tube Pleae let me know so that I can watch it too! thanks, hburner.

jtice

Flashaholic
Would any of you be interested in a fairly high quality version of it?
Not DVD quality or anything, but I have a 525MB version I ripped,
720x480 res, 4096 kbps bit rate
it will take me forever to upload it, but I might try it if alot of ppl want a version that size.

~John

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
it will take me forever to upload it, but I might try it if alot of ppl want a version that size.

~John

Yes, I want it! Actually, I've been waiting on you! (I saw you mention that you might be able to get a good copy of it together) The one on Bombleman's sounds like the recording volume was turned too high.

If only everybody was hip to Bit Torrent, we could distribute it to everybody in a pretty short time. However I can get it, though, I'll take it.

jtice

Flashaholic
OK, I will upload it tonight,,, sheesh, thats gonna take a while with my capped uploads grrrrrrr :ironic:

I guess I could setup a Torrent also, for us torrent savvy ppl.

Yea, I noticed the sound was a bit distorted on the other version, mine seems pretty good.
The vid quality is slightly better also.
But then, for 500+ MB it better be.

~John

cy

Flashaholic
you can upload the entire file to Veoh.com

site is similar to youtube, but allows larger files and has way more entire shows in one file. backers owns movie rights to a huge library.

jtice; said:

~John

Latest posts