• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Mini HID - Blue with finned head - Mint

helios

Newly Enlightened
Hello,

$220.00 Paypal plus shipping to your location.

Like the title says, in mint condition. Used for about an hour. Originally purchased to use while on duty but it's just too pretty to subject to the daily adventures of police work. This is a 10W HID. Great throw for such a small package. Never fails to get "uhhs" and "ahhs" from people when I fire it up!

As usual, first "I'll take it" gets it.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somebody's gonna be kicking themselves having missed this one!! Batteries? I'm using 3 168S Pilas in mine.

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a mini mini which will but not this one. The 123s are too short. Go for the runtime and buy it, it's a real sweetheart!

Karl

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
The 168S Pilas are the same size as 17670s in case you were wondering. Even in case you weren't as well!

Karl

helios

Newly Enlightened
Sorry for the delay.
It runs on four 123's in a custom holder.
It has a tailswitch and was built by Mac.
His workmanship is impeccable and the light is flawless.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
This must have been the mini mini HID then if it is running on the 123s and mine runs on three 123s. My mini HID runs on the 17670s as I said.

Karl

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast
This must have been the mini mini HID then if it is running on the 123s and mine runs on three 123s. My mini HID runs on the 17670s as I said.

Karl

This light runs on 4x CR123's or 3xR123's and a dummy spacer. This light was made like the original Mini - Hid's. The latest version are tri-bored for 3 cell use and slightly shorter.

Mac