ArmyTek        

Thread: ARC AAA Warranty, I sent my light in:

Default ARC AAA Warranty, I sent my light in:

Ok,

This defies all scientific explination. I sent in an ARC AAA for Warranty Repair because it was flickering. I have no clue what the heck you guys are talking about with the "Roll Crimp" so I thought I just better send it in.

Anyway, I was expecting it back next summer but my neighbors knocked on my door tonight. "Fedex delivered a package to us to hold for you" they say. (Fedex does this and it annoys me) Anyway, I take the package and ITS A BRAND NEW ARC AAA still in it's package!!! And the battery I had in the ARC AAA I sent in was there too!

Turnaround was lightning quick. I am a beleiver in the ARC Warranty now, knowing my collection of 14 ARC AAA's and the numerous ones I gave away for Christmas are protected by it [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Defies science I tell you! [img]graemlins/icon14.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/icon14.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/icon14.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/icon14.gif[/img]

Thanks Peter!

Default Re: ARC AAA Warranty, I sent my light in:

It is laser engraved? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Default Re: ARC AAA Warranty, I sent my light in:

Yes [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] but I hear someone has some un-engraved ones they want to sell me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]