NEXTORCH - 300 m long-shot E6        

Thread: Nebo CSI Light

Default Nebo CSI Light

Anyone have any experience with this light? It looks pretty promising, not much info on it though. I saw it in a hardware store and the build quality looked pretty good, although i didn't get to mess around with it.

http://www.neboflashlight.com/custom.em?pid=651633

Default Re: Nebo CSI Light

Sounds like a lot of marketing mumbo-jumbo to me.

What would you do with an infra-red laser anyhow? Humans can't see infra-red.
    [gearcarrot.com] Collector and distributor of (mis)information.
    The Guide to High-End Lights | Flashlight Story Collection updated Sept 28
    CPF Specials | 4sevens | LED Testing | EDCF | #cpf

The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhone in the other

im fairly certain they meant red, they have them at ace hardware and they are red lasers.
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be.
    NOTICE: I'm a guy. Im to poor to buy cheap.
    Aeon- Smaller, Brighter, Better...

yea i'm pretty sure it's a red laser

Smile Re: Nebo CSI Light

I bought a case of these to have around the house. That was before I discovered CPF and the wide variety of choices.

The 8 white LED's put out a decent amount of light, but throw is minimal. Good for working around the house or in the car.

The best thing about these lights -- and the reason I keep one in the range bag and on my desk -- is the laser. That thing can be seen a good 400+ yards away! It's quite powerful and useful.

The casing is not very thick and the overall fit and finish is average at best, but they're also not too heavy and I do like the reverse clicky button on the side vs. on the end.

Bottom line: good for around the house/car, 3AAA design = plentiful batteries, nice laser pointer, make good gifts but NOT for kids due to the powerful laser

nice!, thx for the info man. None of the sites i visited even had info on what batteries it used lol