Smith and Wesson FL-10 Bulbs

maglitesales.com

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone,

I have had a couple of customer inquiries for replacement bulbs for the Smith and Wesson FL-10 rechargeable lights. I don't carry these bulbs in my store and it seems that they are difficult to come by. Can someone here point me to a source of these bulbs or to an acceptable alternative?

DUQ

Flashlight Enthusiast
I dont think you can find them anymore. If you post a picture and the specs of the bulbs, we may be able to cross reference it with something else.

maglitesales.com

Newly Enlightened
Here are a couple of images. It looks like the bi-pin bulb is molded into the reflector as a single unit (according to the person who took these pictures). I don't have physical access to the bulb, I know just as much as you do based on these images. I'm having trouble finding anything at all about the FL-10 Smith and Wesson Rechargeable Flashlight. Voltage, size, a picture of the light...anything. Any info would be appreciated.

FL10-1.JPG

FL10-1.jpg

FL10-2.jpg
FL10-2.JPG

FL10-3.JPG

Last edited:

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
The SL bulbs won't work in a FL-10. The S&W lights were odd in just about every aspect of design, adn I don't think they ever became really popular.

I doubt a large supply of spare parts, incl. bulbs and the oddball integrated batterystick/light body that was used are readily available.

--dan