• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS or trade SS Gatlight V2[123], like new, plus extras

chef

Newly Enlightened
I hate to give up this awesome work of art, its just not my cupOtea for practical use.....along with the light, i'll include a battery3.6 volt[rechargeable], the charger+adapter4car, extra [black]hex screws, twist=on2click=on kit, adjustment tool and holsterNlanyard. The light has less than 1hr of ON time[just to check it out, a little] and is as NEW as the day I got it....I'm asking what I paid...$300.00..paypal only please....I would consider trading the light for something Milkysplit or Mr. Bulk...thanks4looking....PEACE

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Chef,

I'm glad to see you're still alive… :ironic:

:poke:I hope you remember I'm still waiting for the McLux TK you sold me here ($130) and which I never received. :twak:
:poke:Since it is a long time ago take a look here (see post #11) to refresh your memory please. :touche:

Freddy

Groundhog66

Banned
Been in your spot dood, you will get your A$$ kicked if you try to get what you have coming.......LORD knows I took enough abuse for asking for something I paid for and NEVER received. Take your lumps bro. :tinfoil:

Hog

PS - Chef, give up that Arc4....lol