• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS. Mcgizmo Ti. PD-S Mizer>>SOLD<<

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast
This Ti. PD-S with the Mizer option is in excellent condition. It has been carried some.
Its has a Seoul Led driven at 300-325ma
It has the H3 vial in tailcap
Its just not getting any use now.
p1010079bu2.jpg

$515 PP, Shipped, Ins, in USA only at this time. I will open sales to international in a couple of days if not sold.
"I'll take it" here gets priority.

Last edited:

X_Marine

Enlightened
Re: FS. Mcgizmo Ti. PD-S Mizer

Thanks Ken,
I so want one of these but just can't afford. :shakehead

Beautiful light..

ThanX
X.

KenAnderson

Enlightened

I gave much thought to the Mule, the Ti PD-S Non-Mizer and this model and chose the Ti. PD-S Mizer because it's my first Mcgizmo. The most I've ever paid for a light, but I need to see what all the excitement is about.

Ken

russtang

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will get it shipped tomorrow. :)

Fringe

Enlightened

You are about to see what all the fuss is about in a mojor way.
This is one of the finest. All the light you could possibly need and dialed for this and the best run time to boot.
You did well, enjoy

KenAnderson

Enlightened

Thanks Fringe,

I look foward to holding it and appreciating the design and craftsmanship. I've not heard a single bad word about Mcgizmo's lights. That's quite impressive considering the tough competition in the light world today. I was hesitant to spend the dollars previously for an HDS EDC. I did and I'm not sorry one bit. I suspect I'll feel the same here.

Now the wait :)

Ken

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ken,

You will so enjoy the Mizer...very bright...great run time on high!

I happen to own both the Mizer and a few HDS lights. They are my 2 favorite lights. I alternate them as my EDC.

KenAnderson

Enlightened

It's in a total other league compared to the HDS....

Peter,

Can you elaborate? I've come to appreciate the best attributes of the HDS and look foward to holding the Ti PD-S. Are you speaking from a functionality point of view or that of a custom built light? Just curious.

Thanks...

Ken

KenAnderson

Enlightened

Ken,

You will so enjoy the Mizer...very bright...great run time on high!

I happen to own both the Mizer and a few HDS lights. They are my 2 favorite lights. I alternate them as my EDC.

Thanks Kid,

Good to hear from someone who has both. The HDS is currently my favorite EDC and I suspect I will feel as you do when I see the Mizer. It's a bit hard to get a good read on a light until you have a chance to hold it and use it on a daily basis and so I appreciate the feedback...:)

Thanks

Ken

mossyoak

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Southland with a RedBull in one hand and iPhon

i owned an HDS U60XRGT-S and traded it for a McG PD lux U-bin and i feel like i got a great deal, the McG cant be put into words you have to use and feel it, they are truely in a whole different league, one, becasue its custom, and two, because its better quality. and HDS's quality is hard to beat.

Fringe

Enlightened
Ken,
You are fully covered with this bad boy. This is my EDC for obvious reasons.
Look at this too, if you don't like it, you should have no problem recouping your cost.

KenAnderson

Enlightened
Ken,
You are fully covered with this bad boy. This is my EDC for obvious reasons.
Look at this too, if you don't like it, you should have no problem recouping your cost.

Thanks Fringe,

It's good to hear from someone who EDCs the Ti PD. When we see so many photos of mint Ti collections, it can cause a fella to wonder if it's ok to carry and use it. It's a great looking light and I know lots of folks collect them, but for me it will be a tool. I appreciate good tools and good design and McGizmo's work appears to fit pretty well.

Thanks for the word of encouragement. It means a lot.

Ken