• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Lights and Parts

fore

Newly Enlightened
Need to sell some lights and parts. Sorry, no pics :( I will try to describe their condition as accurately as possible.

Please post or pm me with any questions. 1st to post "I'll take it" gets it.

Prices include USPS 1st class w/DC in the US (larger items will be sent priority). Insurance will be extra. USPS Money orders or Paypal +4%

#1 RPM'd Brass Lioncub Set (RPM'd R123 Cub plus Brass Lionhead and Otok 18650 body) $325

Basically you will get a brass cub, plus the Lionhead which will conver the light into a throw monster as well as an 18650 body which will give you around 3x the runtime.

Has RPM's smooth bezel w/McR20, RPM's cut down smooth SS bezel ring and RPM's smooth R123 body with a CM from the original run. Has been edc'd but still looks great.

Brass Lionhead and Otok 18650 body are both mint.

#2 Withdrawn

#3 See #1

-----------

#4 RPM 150S Al Cub body (needs a spring) [Mint] $30

Bare Al, smooth body.

#5 Otok Lionheart 168A Tube HA NAT [Used] $35

Rim on the bottom has a dent.

******Buy both for $55*****SOLD

-----------

#6 Ti PD UV1J [Used] $375 ***SOLD***

Has a few dings, but looks good overall.

----------

Thanks for looking! :wave:

Last edited:

FlashInThePan

Enlightened
Great deal on that Ti-PD! Drop a Seoul LED in there, and you've got a Ti-PD-S for less than what you'd pay directly from Don (assuming he had any left).

Best of luck! This won't last long. If I hadn't just bought a Ti-PD, I'd scoop this up in a second.

- FITP

jtice

Flashaholic
What bezel does the TI PD have?
Does it have any Trit in the tail plunger?
Do you know what drive levels it has?

~John

fore

Newly Enlightened
What bezel does the TI PD have?
Does it have any Trit in the tail plunger?
Do you know what drive levels it has?

~John

This is from the original run of Ti PDs which came after the III-T and before the XR-19. It is stock. The head has 6 flutes and there is a trit vial in the piston.

I think mossy has the drive levels correct, except the low might be at 30 mA. I'm pretty sure the high is at 525 mA.

Sorry, no pics. :(

fore

Newly Enlightened
Paypal received, light shipped. Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

***added***

Repackaged the brass cub. If anyone wants to buy #4 & #5 take them both for $55.

Last edited:

fore

Newly Enlightened
Hey Wally, good to see you man! :wave: It's been awhile dude, the battery tubes are yours.

That leaves the brass lioncub. Here are a couple of links for those who aren't familiar with the cub. First is a review by cones (hope he doesn't mind the link to his site). And the second is a link to RPM's thread and the modded parts that he offers. If you have any questions, just ask.

http://www.cones-stuff.co.uk/

http://flashlight-forums.com/index.php/topic,4021.0.html

Last edited:

Latest posts