Just a suggestion for Arc Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mst3k

Enlightened
Peter:
On your online site:
You show some pix of your basic LS, you show some pix of the Nylon Carry Pouch and that's about it. The difference betweeen the various lights you make is nothing more than a mere description of the Luxeon Led and a price that varies from $120-$160. Nice, but might I suggest you offer up some hi-res pix to show the difference of what you are offering that makes the jump in price between the Standard and the Premium viable. You posted your new QC policies. This is good, how about showing with pictures the difference?? Just a thought.

Sean

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only "real" difference between them is the type of emitter used (low or high dome) and the "grade" (brightness) of emitter used. Since the emitter is on the inside of the light, you cannot see this difference by looking at the light so the pictures would look identical.

mst3k

Enlightened
I reckon that is the reality. I don't know what I was thinkin' last nite! Never mind
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

What I would like to see - beamshots from the seperate types, indoors at close range, outdoors at medium/long range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts