need someone to design

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
need someone to design a 6 to 10 cue firing box for the 4th of july, origonally i wanted wireless, but i'll just have to make a cable with all the leads that will go to the speaker termnals on the box, All i need is 6 or more out put terminals + and_ each one, main power toggle and a momentary for each output, as far a power is concerened a few aa packs from radio shack in series should do

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
i figured it should have been here, but since it IS electronics, i shot for the other forum first. sorry about that

yuandrew

Flashlight Enthusiast
A windows paint compilation. You should be able to find stuff you need at Lowes or Home Depot plus plywood and screws to mount everything. The indicator lamp, battery clamps, and speaker terminals can be bought from Radio Shack.

You can buy ready made model rocket ignitors for the "electric fuse" or just wrap a thin wire (twist tie) around some match heads.

FireworkController.jpg

Last edited:

2000xlt

Flashlight Enthusiast
i am not sure how much power i need, i would like to make a self contained unit, perhaps a few battery packs in sereis or 9 volts, i will most likely take my six cables, one for each terminal, and zip tie them together to make one big cable.

Thanks for the reply by the way