Peter have you ever thought about sports expo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

cman light

Newly Enlightened
Peter have you ever thought about sports expo\'s

Peter have you ever thought about going to some sport expo's like this? www.sport.reedexpo.com
I live near Harrisburg PA and this is one very large sports shows, with lots of hunters and fisherman. I'm sure you would find lots of people willing to go for a ARC.
I'm not sure what the SHOT show is but I guess it's similar.
grin.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Peter have you ever thought about sports expo\'s

Sure, we have also been invited to public safety, flashlight collecting and other similiar types of expos.

Good suggestion Cman light!

This year we plan on going to the SHOT show so far.

Peter

krept

Newly Enlightened

I didn't see you there before, the AZ State Fair might be a good place for a booth as well. If you can sell your products with a vendor that already has a table it would be even better. If you give a small discount as a fair special it might help get the word out about your product.

Local vendors would be a good idea too, maybe test runs in small numbers with a consignment type deal? I know you mentioned Shooter's World or Arizona Tactical as a local source, but Shooter's sold to AZ Tactical and when I spoke to them they said they didn't carry ARC lights, only Photon, Surefire, etc.

Another place that I think you would do really really well is if you advertized in those executive-type magazines that you only really see in international airline flights. They have big, high dollar items in there but no true quality lights like yours (same with Sharper Image, which does have storefronts). The quality and ability to use on the plane or overseas would be a big seller.

Just some thoughts. It would be nice to see a good local business do well.

Cheers

nihraguk

Enlightened

the arc AAA really has a lot of potential that has yet to be fully exploited. all the best peter
smile.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast

I agree. Our current challenge is production not marketing.

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.