Rant concerning potential buys from...

Status
Not open for further replies.

martytoo

Newly Enlightened
dealers that post products with no specs.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3014

The light in the above listing has no specs whatsoever. I can assume that it is a single mode light because there are no claims to the contrary and I can assume it takes rechargeable Lithium 3.6 volt cells because of the picture posted.

Vendors such as these are posting many new lights that cause frustration because they leave the description fields of their web offers essentially blank. They seem to imply that the owners (web posters and owner the same person?) are too busy to post the specs.

Norm

Retired Administrator
I think they have trouble keeping there web site up to date but want to post products in the hope that you'll buy it anyway.
we are working on posting the description for this product. In the meantime, if you have experience with this product please feel free to discuss about it at the product forum below or send descriptions to us via the link under community tools on the left.

Norm

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
This thread would be best posted over at the CPF MarketPlace in the Dealer Discussions Forum to make sure the dealers see it.

Since we can't move threads from CPF to CPFM - I'll close and ask that all continue there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts