Give me some 1xAA light recommendations

gtwace

Enlightened
Someone pls recommend me.

I need a 1xAA light with at least 3 brightness settings, was looking at the Fenix L1D. Is there a better light (can be a custom light) ? I hope for something like a L1D but with bigger reflector for more lux. Thanks

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix L1D CE puts out an amount of light that is more than adequate for most real life situations and improves with the use of lithium primaries like Energizer L91. Or you can feed it with NiMH rechargeables.

Sure, there's better lights (please define "better") but L1D is a general purpose product that fits well into a pocket and doesn't cost much so in case you break it or lose it you don't have to cry....:)

Snow

Enlightened
The new Jetbeam gets rave reviews. Also check out the Liteflux LF1. It only has 2 levels of output, but it is a great light.

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
My 1xAA light is the Fenix L1D CE - you can't find anything better for that price.

Gimmy

Newly Enlightened
I own one Jetbeam Jet I MK II and two Jet I MK II X (Cree). Excellent flashlights. It has double O-ring seals, very good natural HAIII finish, reliable, can take AAA if that is all you have, can stand on its end, I am very happy with them. I recommand it.

WhatMACHI

Newly Enlightened
Just curious, how does the Arc AAA compare with the Fenix L1D-CE in terms of durability and battery life? (there are oh so many torches to look at now that ive found this sight, probably the biggest overflow of information ive had in a while).