Fenix Outfitters        

Thread: Cheaper ARC AAA's produced overseas? I am glad!

Flashaholic*

Default Cheaper ARC AAA\'s produced overseas? I am glad!

Peter, while I still hope that you will produce the "high end" premium ARC AAA's here, I welcome a quality product (note the word quality!) from overseas at a lower price!

Why?

Well, While I cherish my 2 LE ARC AAA's, I just realised that I have given out 8 Inova Microlights as gifts. At 7.75 vs 26.95 you can see why I give the Microlight out as gifts.

This post is not meant to slight your product at all, but rather to tell you that I support your decision.

Of course I know how durable your product is compared to any other keychain led light, and how inexpensive the batteries are, and the even run time, but for a gift, hey, 26.95 vs 7.75, that is a significant difference.

Flashaholic*

Default Re: Cheaper ARC AAA\'s produced overseas? I am glad!

I was thinking more about that as well. Peter continues to have quality issues with his lights although the service is very good. I wonder if this venture will just create a whole new nest of quality issues piled on to ones that already exist. From an uneducated perspective I wonder if the returns are going to justify the means.

Banned

Default Re: Cheaper ARC AAA\'s produced overseas? I am glad!

An even more depressing thought, geepondy, is the possibility that the import Arcs might show fewer QC problems than the domesticely assembled ones ...