• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Natural McLuxIII PD (sold), McGizmo McL3, Orb Raw NS XRE (sold)

mikeymoto

Newly Enlightened
Selling to finance knives, and because the HDS is my favorite EDC hands down. I am the original owner of each of these lights, though in the case of the L3 I guess Don was really the original owner...

1) Natural McLuxIII PD with titanium bezel ring and new-style Ti clip - $250 SOLD to KenAnderson
HAIII Aluminum. No trits. Works perfectly, no damage. It mostly sat on my desk at home; I EDCed it in a nylon sheath a few times but I still prefer my HDS. Currently the clip is detached, but I will put it back on before shipping. It is easily the smoothest action of all PDs I have owned (including Ti and Chrome). I don't know the bin of the emitter, so it's whatever Don would have used without my asking for a special bin.

535517988_f6f56e5605.jpg

535518178_41aa65dcd3.jpg

2) McGizmo "L3" ONE OF A KIND LuxV 9v SF L2 conversion- $320
I bought this light from the One of a Kind Auction when Don and family moved to Maui. Don has a very good writeup on the project here so read there for all the details on this light. In short: modified Surefire L2 host that now contains 3xCR123 batteries and a DB770 and a 5W Luxeon hosted in a PR head. This light also has a special soft focus reflector. I have turned it on a few times, but it hasn't been outside since I got it. Perfect shape, and I've thrown a SF lanyard on it, too.

535629983_6d66f52889_b.jpg

535513780_169f2cbf5d_b.jpg

535514082_e8b52804ae.jpg

3) Orb Raw NS smoothy with XRE, two stage - $100 Sold to Cuso!
No trits. Bought not too long ago from Rob at Lummi; he's a great guy. This light is tiny! It comes with a couple keychain lanyards, the manual from Lummi, and 4 qty rechargeable 14250 cells with plenty of magnet spacers. If you want a Nano charger I can throw that in too, but I won't unless you ask for it. Note that the reflector in this light has some blemishes. I tried to capture the worst of it in the photos below. It came that way, so I'm not sure how it happened. I didn't feel like sending it back to the UK for replacement. Beyond the reflector, the light is in great shape.

535516894_b841c59869.jpg

535517086_5a41f9cd3e_b.jpg

535634915_957339ed3d.jpg

First "I'll take it" posted here gets the item, but feel free to PM or email any questions you have. I will ship international, but you pay actual shipping and I will not lie on customs forms. Prices include USPS Priority Mail and insurance to CONUS, and PayPal is preferred.

Last edited:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Natural McLuxIII PD, McGizmo McL3, Orb Raw NS XRE

Ill take the Raw Ns Cree

KenAnderson

Enlightened

I'll take the

1) Natural McLuxIII PD with titanium bezel ring and new-style Ti clip - $250

PM me with your PP info.

Thanks...

Ken

Last edited:

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *

I'll take the

1) Natural McLuxIII PD with titanium bezel ring and new-style Ti clip - $250

PM me with your PP info. Thanks...Ken
I didn't think it would last that long! GREAT deal!

mikeymoto

Newly Enlightened

Raw NS SOLD to Cuso.

PD SOLD to KenAnderson.

Thanks guys, enjoy your new lights.

McL3 still available.

Last edited:

KenAnderson

Enlightened

I didn't think it would last that long! GREAT deal!

Thanks Sigman,

I was shocked to see that it wasn't sold when I opened the thread. This will make a nice partner for the Ti PD-S that I'm expecting. I was hoping to find an alum. PD but didn't expect it to happen today :p

Ken

KenAnderson

Enlightened
Postman delivered my:

1) Natural McLuxIII PD with titanium bezel ring and new-style Ti clip

It's wonderful. Can't believe how smooth it is.

Thanks again MM.

Fast delivery and packed well.

Ken