Anyone have there P3DCE skip levels

Flashlight Enthusiast
my P3DCE has sometimes change to the next level usually from the lowest setting to the next one up ??

socalrunner

Newly Enlightened
Had a similar issue with a p3d, where it would go low-med-sos.. I would have to cycle through a couple of times to get high mode.. Then it would not go into turbo mode, just strobe.. I would have to click it a handful of times to get the turbo mode.. I ended up sending it back as this was not normal behavior..

Try some new batteries and see if it behaves the same

Grubbster

Enlightened
i had something like this happen and it seemed to be linked to pressing on the head. When it is screwed on a certain way, if I press on the head it will change modes.

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Make sure the twist is fully in one of the modes, i had something similar and the reason was i was kind of inbetween modes somehow and i was getting strobe on my lower mode area. . . . . A rescrew of the head fixed my issue

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Make sure the twist is fully in one of the modes, i had something similar and the reason was i was kind of inbetween modes somehow and i was getting strobe on my lower mode area. . . . . A rescrew of the head fixed my issue

+1 I had the same issue and it was for the same reason. I was not fully twisted enough one way or the other and was kinda in between modes.

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
actually, i had to make my video for the P3D twice because it did it on that video and i was like wtf? lol so i deleted and remade it

ensile

Enlightened
as techwg said, the in between thing would create wild anarchy.

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sounds like we all got the same issue. Lock your mode in a positive way, all the way tight, or a good 1/3 turn unscrew