• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: MilkySpit M310.3 (3-stage) in KL2 head (Pics and Beamshots added)

SCblur

Enlightened
This is the HEAD ONLY.

This looks identical to an M375 head, with 3 P4 emitters housed in a KL2-CB head. Milky put a board in this one that gives three digitally controlled brightness settings. To change levels, you cycle through the levels by pressing the tailcap repeatedly with around a half-second pause between presses. (I have found a SF clicky works very well for this, since you can use the momentary to change levels, then click on the level you need.) Then whatever level you end on, the light will stay on that level until you change it. It's pretty simple. The levels and runtimes are as such:

level 3: 310 lumens for 1h50m
level 2: 75-80 lumens for 7h30m
level 1: 10-20 lumens for 36h40m

Milky informed me that the one limitation to this head, is that it wants to run on 1x18650 rechargeable, or in a pinch 2xcr123, but not 2xliIon. Too much juice for it. This light has one little rub mark near the bezel, but it doesn't penetrate the HA. It is how I got it, and Milky informs me it came to him that way directly from SF. In any event, it is barely noticeable. I need money to fund another milky light I'm buying, thus this one has to go.

I'm asking $255 shipped
PP in ConUS only please (+3% for credit cards)
I'll take care of USPS shipping, unless you want it expedited and/or insured.

Express shipping: $10 extra
Insurance: $7 extra

First "I'll take it" has priority.
Any questions, please PM me or post here.

Thanks,
Josh

m310a.jpg

m310b.jpg

m310c.jpg

m310beam.jpg

M310beamshots.jpg

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: MilkySpit M310.3 (3-stage) in KL2 head

Would this head fit onto an M2 body?

From your runtimes, it does eat very little and single P18650 also...

Any chance for a picture of it and beamshot.....please? TIA

Last edited:

SCblur

Enlightened

It would need an adapter to fit an M2, if at all. I bought a Leef 1x18650 body from LH to work with it. I'll try to get a picture of the head and a beamshot up tomorrow, but I'm headed to work right now.

Josh

SCblur

Enlightened

BUMP. Pics and beamshots added.

ianb

Enlightened
Excellent beamshots :thumbsup: a really good comparison, 3 levels makes it very flexible, if only I didn't have an M273 I love already, or I'd be all over this

Good luck with the sale,

Ian :)

SCblur

Enlightened
Thanks for the kind words Skalo. I wish I had enough money to keep everything. I hate having to pick and choose which lights to let go.

OceanView

Enlightened
Very nice.

I'm trying to get a sense of the beam type but I'm not sure I can really tell from the photos due to the camera exposure. Is it more like an L4 "wall of light"?

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Josh,

Throw in the body and accept to send to norway.And lets close this deal :naughty:

Regards,
Benny