• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: ***Final Price Reduction*** Amilite Neo T5, SL Scorpion w/ Seoul

Gannz

Newly Enlightened
1. Amilite Neo T5. Like new condition. 30 lumen low. Less than five hours total runtime. Less than 10 minutes on new emitter which has never been used w/ 3.7v RCR's. Tint looks cool white when compared to others. Switch has been modded as seen here. Includes complete spare tailcap (30 lumen, new) and everything else in photo (as new). Emitter is perfectly level and near perfect centering. It's better than new b/c I set it on the heatsink so as to match this specific reflector (these have issues w/ off-center emitters b/c of the reflector used and design). REDUCED TO $75 shipped.

2. Streamlight Scorpion w/ SSC P4. Like new. Never carried. Less than 30 minutes total runtime. 3.7v 17670 cell recommended. Cannot use 2x cr/rcr 123 cells. USWOH U-Bin emitter. Very bright, tight hot spot. Super throw. Grip is secured from slippage by double sided tape (similar to water based golf grip tape). Reduced to $60.00 shipped.

Some comparison shots...
T5...

Scorpion w/ SSC P4...

Coast LED Lenser w/ SSC P4 (for comparison)...

Sold to the first unconditional "I'll take it" w/ reference to the item OR the item number.

Batteries not included. Add 3% for non cash PayPal payments. I'll sell to international CPFers but PM for details as the price will be slightly higher. PM for eBay credentials (FB: 2000+, 99%, PS).

JiL Chrome, 2x Rexlight 2.0, & more for sale here.

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Amilite Neo T5, SL Scorpion w/ Seoul

The Scorpion w/ SSC P4..., did you do this mod??

How much runtime on high are we looking at with the 17670??

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast

My Scorpion SSC P4 with USWOI gets over 3hrs (about 3hr 15min I think) before a noticeable drop on a 17500 (with spacer). On a 17670, I'd estimate close to 4hrs runtime, with still a lot of usable light thereafter. Throw is amazing, momentary feature is great to have (and something I missed from having the chinese lights, which while good lights, wish they had momentary), and beam is smooth. That's a great price too!

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Does it work with a flat topped 17670? (Non-button topped?)

Gannz

Newly Enlightened

Thanks JSR. I don't know the runtime on a 17670 b/c I don't even have any of those cells. I ordered some a while ago but after a month and a bunch of wasted time I ended up w/ some 18650's. That's the main reason I'm selling the light... well, the main reason is b/c I have too many lights and not enough money so some have to go. This one was chosen for sale b/c I don't want to mess w/ getting/using even more batteries and, not to kill the sale but, I like the 3AAA Coast better. Also, the Scorpion has more throw but the Coast is more floody and that suits my needs better.

I already PM'ed Kid9P but to answer everyone... Yes, I did the mod. I've really never "used" it. Just played around/tested it w/ a 3.7V RCR123 and a spacer.

Blindasabat, not sure but 67-68 mm overall length should fit w/o any spacers.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast

I guess I need to know what the positive contact looks like. Is the inside of the head flat, or does it have a nub that will make contact with a flat top battery (with positive battery contact essentially recessed within the wrapper)? If the light's positive contact is a PC Board with a Fenix style foil contact in the middle, then it needs a button top battery, and I have is a flat top.
Blindasabat, not sure but 67-68 mm overall length should fit w/o any spacers.

Gannz

Newly Enlightened

I guess I need to know what the positive contact looks like. Is the inside of the head flat, or does it have a nub that will make contact with a flat top battery (with positive battery contact essentially recessed within the wrapper)? If the light's positive contact is a PC Board with a Fenix style foil contact in the middle, then it needs a button top battery, and I have is a flat top.

It's flat...

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast

That looks like a quality component. None of the PCB contacts for Streamlight; they did it right. More like Surefire makes 'em.

And nice output on this gem.

Gannz

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: ***Price Reduction*** Amilite Neo T5, SL Scorpion w/ Seoul

:bump:

Price reduced to $80 on the T5.

Latest posts