Why Your Flashlight Obsession? [Moved to the Cafe by Size15s]

Status
Not open for further replies.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Call me crazy, call me nuts. A couple months ago, I was involved with my sons senior high school musical, in which I worked back stage for the 3 nights of performances. Another backstage helper (my son's girlfriend's father) came with a bunch of lights the first night because he knew we'd need them backstage not only to see what we were doing, but so the kids coming off the stage could see thier way backstage. He came equipped with a blue/green Pelican L1. I saw that and made a note to myself to get one. Well, I got several of them. A few blue/green, a few white and a couple red. Then I came across CPF. Since then I've purchased close to a dozen ARC LED lights of various colors and types, a SureFire E2E, SureFire M2 and ARC LS 2nd. The LS and M2 should arrive this week sometime. I find myself on CPF and SureFire Discussions all the time.

Please, someone....... what is wrong with me?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA...(maniacal laugh) -- welcome to the Dark Side, along with the rest of us...

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by this_is_nascar:
Please, someone....... what is wrong with me?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, can`t help. My mom told me not to talk to sick people like you
grin.gif

Ok, ok...remember that man lived just fine before there were flashlights...try saying to yourself "flashlights are not an important part of my life" ten times before making your next purchase. This has never worked for me...but you might have better luck.
wink.gif

Size15's

Flashaholic
What obsession?!
I don't have an obsession with Flashlights.

Many people search for enlightenment - we few here didn't realise that it was supposed to be a spiritural search, and that searching the deep dark corners requires devotion to meditation rather then a SureFire M6...

Of course, once you get a flashlight, the only way to see more is to get another flashlight.

I think we're all afraid of the dark.

Al

Status
Not open for further replies.