Whats The Deal With McLux and Others?

wakemare

Newly Enlightened
Hey people, i really would love to buy a smallish flashlight that puts out a tonne of light but i dont wanna buy s Fenix or Lumapower yet, i love the look lof those McLux or McGizmo lights, i was wondering where i might be able to buy one online? i like the little stubby ones, with the indented on/off switch, i dont know anything about these lights but i hope there is some combination of their parts i could buy and assemble to make a killer little flashlight i can take with me everywhere and have all nice adjusted settings, but overall, i want ot be able to really disorient someone if i need the self defence... u know>? please hit me back asap guys.

Thanks heaps

M

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Hello M ! :)

Since there are at least three series of different McLux Lights with multpiple specimen per species you question is a little bit difficult to answer.
A pic might help to identify the light you are talking about ... if you don't have a pic you can use the McGizmo Forum and the FAQ thread to obtain one.

Don (McGizmo) himself doesn't follow the philosophy of burning bright, hot and not too long ... but there are always configurations possible, especially in the Aleph Series.

bernie

Latest posts