ARC AAA specs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

**DONOTDELETE**

1. What input range is considered "safe"? I have rechargable alkalines that gives 1.7 volt in the beginning but I guess they drop rather fast towards 1.5v. I've read about tests around 3volt but what is considered as realy "safe"?

2. Has anyone got any measures of the volts vs amps? Would be nice with a graph from say 3v down to 0.5v or values in steps of 0.1 volts.

3. An additional graph or approx ratio of led voltage vs input voltage would also be interesting (I'd rather conduct tests on a single led than on the arc head itself). Though these measures would either take inside info or the harming of an inocent arc I wouldn't be surprised if it had been done considering all other things you have done to your precious ones.

/Alex

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
back when peter was playing with the idea of an arc 2aaa (2 batteries), he made a mod from a *ag 2aaa (ironic huh?) and ran the arc head off 3v. he eventually turned the idea down in order to better develope the ls, but he stated himself that it should go just fine with 2 aaa's.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I did a quick test on a new white AAA and here are some approx numbers:

Volt Amp
---------
1.6 0.23
1.5 0.23
1.4 0.24
1.3 0.21
1.2 0.18
1.1 0.14
1.0 0.12