Inova T1 review

AnimalHousePA

Enlightened
This is the first review I've done on CPF...so with that in mind I'd like to talk about the T1 from Inova ( http://www.inovalight.com/ ) that I recently received from http://www.batteryjunction.com/ The light has a Type 3 HA finish and a checkered grip that if very nice and feels secure in the hand. This light is built like a tank and I think it would make a good impact device for personal defense situations.
The beam is very nice and uses a Luxeon K2 LED. The specs state that the output is 85 lumens and I believe it because it's very bright. It was bright enough in the total darkness of the mountains to light up a very large area around a target in front of me and also had a good amount of throw.
I like the clickie on it. I wish Target would sell the T series as well...
I know this review is short with no pics but give me a freakin break, it's my first review!

Barbarian

Enlightened
I also like the new version T1...great bargain at 40 bucks.
Has pretty good spill and I agree with your statement about the clicky. I'm sure most would hope Inova goes to a Cree next time, but this light is fantastic.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Great little review, I like the way you provided the links to the manufacturer and to a distributor so I can check out the light and know where to buy it too! Thanks for the info. :twothumbs

chartwell99

Newly Enlightened
I also like the new version T1...great bargain at 40 bucks.
Has pretty good spill and I agree with your statement about the clicky. I'm sure most would hope Inova goes to a Cree next time, but this light is fantastic.

The 2011 Inova T1 does use a Cree and is a sensational light and a sensational bargain to boot. Niteize has done very good (and unexpected) things for Inova and especially for the T1.