• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - Ti McGizmo S27 Cx2 *body fits 17670* *SPF*

Telkin

Enlightened
I believe it is time for me to let go of this beauty and pass it along to someone who will put it into excellent use. I've over-expanded my collection recently and need to tone down just a little bit. This here is Don's fantastic 2 celled clickie pack with an S27 head and a higher drive level (up to 917ma I believe).

It only comes in bright with lots of throw and cranks up to way too bright with too much throw. In the absolute same condition I got it in, still has the brushed titanium look, hasn't been polished or anything. Only used for no more than 20 mins tops.

The Cx2 body fits a single AW 17670 without the silver decal. I have 2 and one slips in perfectly and the other is a bit tighter. Long runtime with the 17670 which is great.

There is one tiny nick on the bezel which I tried to capture with my camera. It's very small and easily buffed out. I received it in this condition and it doesn't bug me at all but would like to disclose everything.

Price: $Sold - Shipped!

Trades: (I will update with more later)
-XR19-C

I accept paypal. Ships via Canadapost. If shipped within Canada, insurance and tracking is on me. To the US, will ship via Expresspost (EMS) with tracking. Insurance is optional and buyer is responsible for customs charges if you get insurance and I have to declare the full insured value. International please pm me to discuss. Not responsible for shipping mishaps but will do everything I can possibly do if anything goes wrong.

DSCF2048.jpg

DSCF2049.jpg

DSCF2050.jpg

DSCF2051.jpg

Last edited:

Freyth

Enlightened
Re: FS - Ti McGizmo S27 Cx2 *body fits 17670*

Here goes.... I'll take it!