HELP!!! I Need a Traffic Wand for an Inova T4!

GilmoreD

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know where I can get traffic wands for an Inova T4? I've searched the web with no success. Does anyone know what other wands will fit on the T4?

Thanks in advance,
Dave

carrot

Flashaholic
If you provided the bezel diameter of the T4 that might help.

Also, I seem to recall Barbolight had some really cool traffic wands, basically reflective sheaths that slip over the head of most lights. I never got around to buying some, though.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dave

I just checked and the T4 is slightly smaller in diameter than the SF 9N (the older version of the 9AN) IIRC the diameter if the bezel did not change so a SF 9AN Traffic wand should fit but it might be just a bit loose. Hope this helps.

carrot

Flashaholic
If it were a little smaller it could fit the Surefire 1.25" traffic wand... Can't seem to find anything on Streamlight traffic wands but there may be one that fits.

depusm12

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it were a little smaller it could fit the Surefire 1.25" traffic wand... Can't seem to find anything on Streamlight traffic wands but there may be one that fits.

carrot

It's just a bit too big around for the SF 1.25" wand I tried mine but it fits my Inova T3 just fine.

Last edited:

GilmoreD

Newly Enlightened
I'm directing the kind of traffic you'd find at a accident scene, a hazmat scene, roadblock, evacuation area, etc...
Thanks for looking.
Dave

eyeeatingfish

Enlightened
I could use a traffic wand too. My duty light is a poly stinger but i dont need something that great for traffic. I would rather use some cheaper LED that lasts a long time for traffic purposes. Something i just throw in my duty bag until i need it. Anyone know of anything like that?

What if you got a different light for directing instead of using the T4?

ghostguy6

Enlightened
You can take the surefire traffic wand and soak the end in hot water to soften it up, it will expand so it will fit on the 1 3/8 head. Some force may be nessasary to force the wand onto the head,but this provides a very snug fit so the wand wont fly off in traffic. Once the wand cools it will hold the shape of the T4 head.

Last edited: