It's on its' way
And now I'm happy. So,

Merri, Merri
in Tempe, Ari.
How does your LS glow?

With double A's,
It shines ablaze
And makes the darkness go!

Ok, ok, all you English Lit majors give me a break! It's more of a paean than an ode, so sue me!
grin.gif

GD

In case you haven't guessed, my LSL-P is winging its way to me now!

If one of you photoshop sharks need a project, how about a Statue of Liberty avatar holding an LS or AAA instead of a torch.

GlockDoc

Newly Enlightened
I can't even get mine to load! I guess I'm gonna have to take the computer in and get it flushed out. I think I have a dose of electronic termites in my hard drive.

txwest

Flashlight Enthusiast
Doc,
It's because all your electrons have gotten jamed up. What you need to do is reverse your plug & force them to go the other direction. :>) TX

GlockDoc

Newly Enlightened
TX, Last time I tried that, a hose blew and sprayed electrons all over the living room rug!

I like to never got it all cleaned up. Even OxyClean didn't help. Still have a big ol' electron stain in front of the desk>
grin.gif

GD

Lighthouse

Enlightened
GlockDoc,

May I suggest the Di-lithium model of LED, <the Warp 6 revision is the best IMHO> in a manner similar to the ultraviolet LED, it will quickly cause those pesky electron stains to glow for a fast and easy cleanup, allowing you to once again have a stainfree rug that even Martha Stewart would be proud of. Don't know about you, but I really can't stand the smell of and electron stained rug.
grin.gif

PS Nice Ode!

Roy

Farewell our Curmudgeon Administrator
If that doesn't work, then it's time to get out the "Illudium Pu-36 Explosive Space Modulator"!
winkie.GIF

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
No No No, you need to use the ACME disintegrator
grin.gif

Official Entry: most off-topic thread of all time
winkie.GIF
smile.gif

x-ray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Being a flashaholic, I'd prefer a DARKOFF Trans-morgifier
grin.gif

nihraguk

Enlightened
Originally posted by The LED Museum:
My copy of Photoshop poops out with Fatal Error 36 everytime I try to start it up.
mad.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">would you happen to be using an older release of win98? i had the same problem before i installed windows xp.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Originally posted by nihraguk:
would you happen to be using an older release of win98? i had the same problem before i installed windows xp.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I'm using an older release of Photochop and running Windows XP Pro. And I've tried the various emulation modes by right-clicking on the icon and picking Properties--->Compatibility.
Right now, I have Windows 95 and Disable Themes selected.
icon15.gif

In the meantime, I'm using ACDC to crop & resize pictures, so at least I can still get them on the web.
grin.gif