Looking to purchase an L0D CE. . .best price online?

mattyg

Newly Enlightened
I've been out of the flashlight scene for awhile but my buddy has goaded me into replacing my EDC keychain light with the newest AAA offering from Fenix. I remember when I was on this forum awhile ago there were discounts for members on certain sites. Is that still in effect and which ones are they? Thanks in advance.

mapson

Enlightened
There still is a thread for various vendors that give CPF members a discount. Fenix-Store and Lighthound are both very good places.

BB

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix-Store also includes first class USPS shipping costs in their list price (was $1.82 in postage from PA to CA for a P3D-CE--Ordered Friday AM, got here yesterday, Tuesday AM, with delivery confirmation--no signature). Add "CPF8" 8% discount is just icing on the cake.

It is in an envelope so the package gets a bit squashed (just an envelope)--not great if you are trying to give the package as a pristine gift--but you can't beat the price and speed was not bad. Also, note that no batteries are included in price.

-Bill

shakeylegs

Enlightened
If you are at fenix-store, check out the special editions. Limited edition Lodce is more expensive than standard edition but has orange peel reflector and an emitter upgrade. Add the cpf8 discount and you have a really sweet light.

barkingmad

Enlightened
If you are at fenix-store, check out the special editions. Limited edition Lodce is more expensive than standard edition but has orange peel reflector and an emitter upgrade. Add the cpf8 discount and you have a really sweet light.

Not sure about the reflector - it actually says:

The Special Edition L0D CE Q2's do not have the special prototype MOP (medium orange peel) texture reflector.

dardar

Newly Enlightened
Lighthound has 2% discount with code CPF and free shipping
BUT
if you plan to buy 10440 and nano charger, he will ship them with free shipping if it is in the same order has the l0d ce