Which ARC Light To Buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Get the Arc LSH directly from Arc. The high dome is great and if you get the premium, it may be the last flashlight you ever buy. Well, since this is CPF, it may be the beginning of more flashlights you "need" to buy.

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by CM:
Get the Arc LSH directly from Arc. The high dome is great and if you get the premium, it may be the last flashlight you ever buy. Well, since this is CPF, it may be the beginning of more flashlights you "need" to buy.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Ha!

Well, I was wanting to buy an LS2 from Arc in the near future...I may have missed something, but I didn't see an option to purchase an LS2 (using CR123) without the tailswitch option. I just want the sleek, standard, SMALL!
smile.gif
LS2!

As soon as the tax refund gets here and I can find this light in stock, I will be ordering one...for now, I'll be content with the Arc AAA UV...

Oh, and I need a white LED Arc LE too, but am not holding much hope of getting one anytime in the near future. No one has any and no one knows when/if they'll get any more...my luck...
smile.gif

JM-99

Pookee

Newly Enlightened
After reading all of the good stuff about the ARC, I would like to get one. I want the 123 battery style. Where is the best place to buy?
Which model is the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.