• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: All Sold, thanks!

jemab

Enlightened
I have for sale two millermods Arcs.

The first is a AAA, 2 stage, 3/4 watt, 25mA, lux I R bin. $70 Sold

Next is an Arc AA with the original head plus a millermods Lux 3, Tbin, 1.5watt, 75 mA. $120 sold

Paypal only, US sale only. These will ship first class with delivery confirmation. I am not responsible for items once they are shipped. Insurance is available at cost.

Added: McLux 27LT with mofo SS bezel ring. UV1J Has a couple spots of missing anno on sharp edges. No dings or deep scratches $165 Will post a pic later...sold

IMG_1442.jpg

Last edited:

randyo

Enlightened
Re: FS: MM Arc AAA(sold), Millermods ArcAA

The AA version is one heck of a pocket light. With a quality NIMH or L91 Lithium, it gets about 1-1/2 hours on high and a loooong time on Low. You hardly notice it in your pocket. Best of all - it's an ARC. If I didn't already have a couple of these modified Millermods AA gems, I'd jump on it.
Hmmm - it's still tempting - which version board does this one have? Are the tiny components visible on the battery side of the circuit board, or is this the model where only the leaf switch and traces are visible?

jemab

Enlightened

Hmmm - it's still tempting - which version board does this one have? Are the tiny components visible on the battery side of the circuit board, or is this the model where only the leaf switch and traces are visible?

I'm not sure... I'll PM you a pic :)

jemab

Enlightened

Arc AA still available.........added 27LT

gswitter

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: MM Arc AAA(sold), Millermods ArcAA, added: 27LT

I'll take the Arc AA.

Last edited: