McGizmo...What is this??

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by McGizmo:
Or you could bead blast the parts:

standing.jpg

tongue.gif
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You posted this in the Grey Kit post. You don't have you PM feature turned on...so i decided to start a thread on this. I think this may belong in the Mod section though.

ANyway...I might have missed it's description in some other post but, that tail switch looks DAMN SEXY! I WANT! That looks so much easier to use and carry.

hotfoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
I do believe that's a guarded-tailswitch prototype McGizmo sent to PG of Arc for eval.

Its an idea based on the guarded tail of a McLux, but with a reduced guard height, so some of the switch boot is still exposed.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look to be available as shown anytime soon, I think...

Did I get that right, Don?
smile.gif

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks hotfoot. That was my next question. Will it be offered by Peter and has it been evaluated by him.

Since you said that it is a prototype and it has been sent to Peter for evaluation makes me very excited!

I hope we will see new tailswitch designs very soon. I have a feeling that the current offering of TSP power packs are just for preliminary evaluations of the kroll tail switch. I think if the Krill tail switch proves rugged enoegh for us flashaholics, I think we will see new designs very soon.

Did i guess right Peter?
grin.gif

BTW, i think you and the Skunklights team are going some awe inspiring work! Keep it up! You guys are very talented, and in my opinion, design geniouses. Your creations are very sexy! I'm glad to see you are also sharing some of your designs with ARC.
wink.gif

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
Actually, we evaluated Don't clever design last year. I decided not to use it since we have a smaller switch in the works.

I am sure if you asked Don (and gave him enough money and he had the time and...), he would make you a special pack. His "pack with switch guard" fits the LS quite nicely.

He also has a design with accessory threads and another with open "vent" holes.

Don is famous for his cool looking stuff.

Peter Gransee

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
i really like that!

also, the ls on the left looks almost black...i would really like to see a black ls
grin.gif