i desperately need advice

wakemare

Newly Enlightened
i own a gladius, and a surefire 6P for around the house, i was seriously thinking of getting a surefire M6. but then i read about Wiseled Products. i desperately want someone who has a wiseled adapt or a wisled stealth to reply to this, or for someone who has seen both in action to help me out. i want to do know, what does the beam look like for both lights and what the output is like for the adapt vs the stealth, and finally what the adapt with the 3 LED head looks like in terms of beam shots and stuff. i am seriously going to buy the adapt if it as stand alone looks good, because they say on their website that the adapt has 140Lumens output, and if it does, like without the 3LED attatchment, i will definately be getting one of these. please help out, pics would be sweet, like decent pics of the light in action, but any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys;)

Arcoholic

Enlightened
go for the adapt and get the 3 led head as well. it is one wicked light with good throw and super bright. get the light line and the 360 deg white led as well for camping. stay away from the stealth it goes dead without using it in 4 days, having said that it is small and bright but it does not drive the 3 led head despite what they say.

david

Latest posts