Surefire Titan product shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
You were talking about a monstrously overpriced gadget for people who have too much money burning a hole in their pocket.
Now you can go on... :p

(it takes more than two siliconated boobs to avert my attention :p )

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
From the ad:
"And yes, while the flashlight is awesome, this product shot sure didn't hurt matters."'

LOL! No it doesn't, doesn't hurt at all! We need more pics like that! I'm trying to get my wife to take a couple of shots like that but shes' too chicken....

Fallingwater: How do you know they're siliconated? They could just be, you know, a nice pair....I'll have to examine the picture more closely.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fallingwater: How do you know they're siliconated? They could just be, you know, a nice pair....I'll have to examine the picture more closely.
The tell-tale shape. They are too round.

Of course it might just be the magical touch of Photoshop, that certainly doesn't look like an amateur-made picture...

I seriously dislike fake boobs, and have developed a sort of paranoia over them... so whenever I see a girl with a, er, large bosom, I always assume they are fake until I can have a closer look. :p

Going back on-topic, I'm pretty sad a serious company such as surefire would stoop to this to rack in some more dosh. I hope it's just a brief trip into insanity...

l1s125

Newly Enlightened
Going back on-topic, I'm pretty sad a serious company such as surefire would stoop to this to rack in some more dosh. I hope it's just a brief trip into insanity...

I know, that was the first thing that popped into my head after I saw the picture... well maybe the second thing. But Surefire is marketed to the military, law enforcement, etc. basically niche markets with specific needs and high standards. Who exactly is the target of this product shot?

Totally out of character.

lukus

Enlightened
...I seriously dislike fake boobs, and have developed a sort of paranoia over them...

I'll second that! Most of them just look ridiculous.

BTW, a *surfire* way to tell is to put a flashlight to them in the dark. If they're fake the ...'er.... silicone bag will light up like a big nightlight. Kind of other worldly weird.

greenstuffs

Banned
The specs from the surefire website, 2 hrs of runtime at max output doesn't sound right.
surefire website said:
Max Output: 65 lumens
Runtime: 2 hours at maximum output
Length: 3.15 inches
Weight: 1.90 ounces
Battery: One CR2 lithium

cslinger

Enlightened
I understand the concept of wanting to sell this as jewelry so to speak but that looks just stupid. Nice boobs and all but that big ole' dorky flashlight (no offense) ain't jewelry.

Now I have no problem with folks who want to buy what amounts to a special edition/limited product that offers some pretty nifty utility but if Surefire thinks these things are going to sell as "jewelry" then I would guess few if any of the SF team are getting any on a Friday night.

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
The light is nice indeed! And the picture sure are nice too! :D

The only thing is, Im not thinking of the flashlight at all when seeing a picture like that!

Im not focusing on the light what so ever... :drool: :D

I do appriciate seeing pictures like that, but Im not sure wheter thats the right way to cought attention/focus on the light itselves.

mspeterson

Enlightened
To nobody in general:

Hey guys, lets show a little class here. That happens to be the wife of the photographer , the photographer is a member here, hopefully you "get the picture".
We can gawk and make grossly inappropriate comments about your wife/daughter if you feel the need to go on.....

Thanks for your cooperation,
Shane

Btw, there are ample threads on this excellent and quite fairly priced light, where those of you interested can find a different perspective on Surefire's purpose in making this light.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
The third (maybe second if you count in pairs) thing I noticed when I looked at this picture was the advert below. Looks good (she sure does) cures damp - I doubt it :tsk:.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Post edited for respect to the woman and CPF member in question.

Anyway, I DO agree that its out of character for Surefire to market it in such a fashion. It seems like a pitch to the snobby - nose in the air - luxury SUV drivin' - nanny havin' - caviar eatin' crowd.

Last edited:

mchlwise

Enlightened
Surefire is marketed to the military, law enforcement, etc. basically niche markets with specific needs and high standards. Who exactly is the target of this product shot?

You think, for some reason, that military, law enforcement, etc. would not enjoy the picture, or be happy to have a poster of it up in their barracks/locker rooms? :green:

Status
Not open for further replies.