• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Endeavour's Mod Parts Sale - FLuPICs, Li-Ion Cells, LEDs, & Misc.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Folks,

I'm cleaning out my bench to make room for some new projects and came across some things I finally decided I won't be using in the forseeable future and could use a better home than my parts boxes and closet.

First off I've got a box full of 18 various Luxeon LEDs, Luxeon Is, IIIs, and of a bunch of various different colors. Also in the box are some 13 SO17XB Reflectors by IMS and 5 of the original 17mm reflector they used to make with the can shell around the outside, as well as three of their larger reflectors (I think they're 27mm?). There's also a set of two Fraen Tri-Lens optics inside, and an ancient NX-05 collimator. I'd like to get $85 for the whole box of stuff.

I've also got a bunch FLuPIC Boards at 0.55" Dia, 0.6mm thin - $17ea.
(One of these boards has two short wires attached to the LED + and - for testing, all other boards have never been used. I'll let this board go for $14)

I've got several RCR2s and associated chargers and spacers to go with the above FLuPIC boards:
AW Protected RCR2 Cells - $5.75ea.
AW Nano Chargers - $5.50ea.
Copper Spacer - $0.75ea.

LEDs:

3 WX1S Bin Luxeon V Stars - $18ea.
1 TW0J Luxeon III Star - $8
1 UX1L Luxeon III Star - $10
3 U Bin Luxeon Emitters (further bin unknown) - $10ea.
2 R2HW Luxeon I Stars - $2ea.
2 QW0H Luxeon I Stars - $2ea.

To use the star LEDs on other lighting systems like the Aleph LE, etc. you just desolder the leads of the LED from the star, and using two sets of pliers on opposite sides of the board, twist in opposite directions, deforming the board until the emitter pops off.

Free Stuff: Please do not jump on board and claim these things only for them to move from my drawer to yours - the intention here is to help out some folks who are new to the hobby so they can begin to have fun with LEDs and get them started on their journey of flashaholism - officially ordained flashaholics need not apply. ;)

ZXSC300 LED Driver - This was given to me back when I first joined the CPF by a kind soul who helped me start getting me feet wet in the world of power regulation and high power LEDs (back in the days when the Luxeon I was still considered pretty cool stuff). It's soldered down onto a homemade PCB and won't fit into any flashlights, but it'll help get the amateur started - a pay-it-forward (free) to the beginning modder.

4 T-Bin Luxeon IIIs - These were removed from LionCubs a while back that are a little dimmer than usual from having been overdriven in the light. First come first served.

2 20mm IMS Reflectors - Removed from the same light as above, free to an aspiring modder. (1 Left)

Shipping on all items is a flat $5.00 shipped via USPS Priority Mail within the US, except for the free stuff, which is, of course, free. International folks PM me if you're interested in anything and I'll get you a shipping quote - the Global Priority Flat Rate Envelopes are gone, so things have become more complicated shipping outside the US.

If you're interested in anything please post an "I'll take it" here, and PM me - precedence will be given to the timestamp of the post.

Take care folks!

-Enrique

Last edited:

rookie

Enlightened
Re: Endeavour's Mod Parts Sale

Any chance of separating out one of the two Fraen Tri-Lens optics inside the box of misc stuff?

Please let me know.

Thanx!

Sinjz

Flashlight Enthusiast

I want all the free stuff! :)

Okay, maybe not. But I seriously would like to check out the ZXSC300 LED Driver. These circuits still confuse me.

edit: nevermind. If I can't learn anything from this circuit, I guess someone else should get it. :)

Last edited:

Groundhog66

Banned

Would love an IMS 20mm

Tim

edit: I might also be interested in a couple of the AW RCR2's if they are still hot

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

ZXSC300 LED Driver I would love to have it

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast

Maybe I need to be clearer about the free stuff... The idea is to help people new to the hobby out, particularly those haven't yet gotten into things or can't afford the part. If you have flashlights in your collection that cost several hundred dollars, you could easily afford a $4 reflector or a basic driver from one of the dealers - please leave them for someone else.

Groundhog: The batteries and charges are all new and have never been used, if that's what you mean by "hot". ;)

Rookie: If you were to take that box, split everything up in it, and resell it, you'd probably come out ahead. I'd prefer to sell it all in one fell swoop, but I'll keep you in mind should that not happen.

Last edited:

suprattmike

Newly Enlightened
I will take the box of assorted LED's and reflectors for $85 (+ $5 shipping total = $90) if you can accept credit card funded paypal. PM sent

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
looks like the flupics are popular.
would like 1 or 2 shipped cheap as possible to TN.
pm with paypal address and total if available.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Howdy Enrique! :wave:

I am interested in the FluPic boards but I would like more information about them. What version are these FluPics? Also, is the drive current for boost the regular or standard level (I guess you would call it?) :shrug: which is up to 1.2amps depending on the battery, vf of the LED... blah, blah, blah? :p

Thank you :)
Ken

Gunner12

Flashaholic
I'll take two T-Bin Luxeon IIIs, the ZXSC300 LED Driver and the IMS 20mm if still available.

Sorry if I seem greedy. I've read and posted a lot but I haven't the money to buy parts for modding lights(I received the EastwardYJ as a late Christmas present).

Thanks,

Last edited:

strideredc

Enlightened
International folks PM me if you're interested in anything and I'll get you a shipping quote - the Global Priority Flat Rate Envelopes are gone, so things have become more complicated shipping outside the US.

hi, you can still ship with them, its just the price has gone up to $11 for the big ones and i think $9 for the small.
i got a large through the post today (i am in the uk)with a 2d mag in it and it had $11 on the top. took 4 days to get here!!
dont try to find it on usps website as its next to imposible!

bump:rolleyes:

dabiscake

Newly Enlightened
I'll take 2x Nano chargers if still available, don't care for RCR2s but if you have RCR123s let me know also. PM on the way. Thanks.

GeorgeMaggos

Newly Enlightened
Hey Folks,

I'm cleaning out my bench to make room for some new projects and came across some things I finally decided I won't be using in the forseeable future and could use a better home than my parts boxes and closet.

I've got several RCR2s and associated chargers and spacers:

AW Protected RCR2 Cells - $5.75ea.
AW Nano Chargers - $5.50ea.
Copper Spacer - $0.75ea.

Shipping on all items is a flat $5.00 shipped via USPS Priority Mail within the US.

If you're interested in anything please post an "I'll take it" here, and PM me - precedence will be given to the timestamp of the post.

Take care folks!

-Enrique

Hello Enrique,

I PM'ed you about these items & I am interested in them if you still have them for sale? Thanks for your time & effort I appreciate it :thumbsup:

:takeit: AW Protected RCR2 Cells - $5.75ea.
:takeit: AW Nano Chargers - $5.50ea.
:takeit: Copper Spacer - $0.75ea.

Sincerely,
George Maggos​