• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: McLux Ti PD-S w/AlTiN Plating

charlesn

Enlightened
SOLD is one of just a few Ti PD-S lights with AlTiN plating that were made available by Don, himself. I bought it new from another CPFer, and it remains mint and uncarried as received. However, as with all of Don's lights, mint does not necessarily mean cosmetic perfection, and there's one very tiny pindot on this light where you can see Ti beneath the plating. You really have to look for it, it doesn't show up on a photo, but it's there and I want to disclose it. Other than that, the light is gorgeously stealthy in deep charcoal gray. It's the same light as the one currently up for raffle, so you can see a great pic of it there.

Price is $600, including overnight shipping CONUS. Please add 3% for PP fees. First to post "I'll take it" with no questions asked gets the light. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Clickie

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McLux Ti PD-S w/AlTiN Plating

Man I oughta snag this but I know their are people out there who want it more than me! Awesome light for sale man! Too bad im just not the buy to sell for profit type though:naughty:

greenstuffs

Banned

Finally they come up for sale too bad i can't afford one :mecry:

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Skalomax, thanks. :) I was suprised but happy to see your post didn`t have the "I`ll take it" for this one. :kiss: Hehe! :laughing:

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good timing Kenster! Sold in 18 minutes! Glad you didn't miss this one:grin2:
-SF2

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
PayPal sent and no sig confirm needed on the shipping. ;)

Thank you for the cool light kind Sir! :)

And now, I am off to get myself a cold one! :grin2:

Ken :drunk: (Hopefully soon!) :p

mspeterson

Enlightened
:wave:
Sweet grab, Kenster!!!:twothumbs That is IMHO McGizmo's coolest light yet, at least for now!:thumbsup:

How's the hangover?:green::poke::nana: