Arc AAA Turquoise?

Lux_Luminous

Enlightened
I am now the proud owner of my very first Arc AAA!

I can't help but notice that my "turquoise" Arc emits a distinctly emerald-greenish color light.

Is this normal?
confused.gif

I was expecting blue/lavender type light.
bluesigh.gif

It is very bright and easily outshines my CMG "G" Ultra.
grin.gif

Don't get me wrong - I'm very pleased. The fit and finish is excellent and the light is extremely bright. I was just surprised by the color.

What color light does your turquoise AAA emit?

"Lux" Luther-an

rlhess

Enlightened
Hi, Lux,

Mine emits the same color as the green LED traffic signals. Turquoise is such a funny color. It means so many different things to different people.

Cheers,

Richard

Stingray

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mine is the same as yours, emerald green.

It has become an EDC light for me, along with an E2O. I rarely need to don reading glasses anymore (except to read a book) thanks to the little turquoise AAA. It saves me the major hassle, which I really really hated, of having to carry around glasses all the time for my over 40 year old eyes. It is bright and the color improves contrast immensely on menu's, newspapers, TV guides, pill bottles etc etc. And it takes up virtually no room in my watch pocket.

Well, you all know the story, I'm rehashing old news. For me, I bought it coincidentally right after I had to get reading glasses for the first time in my life, so it was a major revelation
smile.gif