• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti A2/PD/HDS bezel rings

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 0 McGizmo/Shoppe Ti bezel rings for A2/HDS/PD

$30 each, delivered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I have Sold TB six point A1 bezel rings.

$55 each, delivered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last but not least...:whistle: I have Sold TB six point A3 bezel ring.

$85 delivered

p1050483fb4.jpg

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: FS: Ti A1,A2, and A3 bezel rings

I'll take one of the 6 point TB A1 rings please Scott :)

Please PM me your paypal address.

Thanks,
Daniel/

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Why? I don`t like TB`s Ti stuff! :whistle: Nope, not at all as you can see! :naughty:

Now, this is an evil Ti bezel with BITE! :devil:

Ya had to buy that one from somebody else...:green: Not good enough as a gift from me...:mecry:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Looks like the A2/PD/HDS rings are as popular as Luxeon LE's...

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ya had to buy that one from somebody else...:green: Not good enough as a gift from me...:mecry:

He was just as ORNERY as you and I finally threw up my hands and let him GIVE it to me! :eek:

If you ask me, ther are some pretty nice folks hanging around this place. I have been lucky enough to meet quite a few of them. ;)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti A2/PD/HDS bezel rings

Hi...

I`ll take the "shallow cut" Ti HDS/PD bezel ring.

Please send a PM to me with your PP info.

Thanks!

:)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

PP sent for the "shallow-cut" Ti HDS/PD bezel ring.

Thanks!

:)

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast

Where did you get the plain one thats on the HDS in the pic? I'd like to get one of those.

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Where did you get the plain one thats on the HDS in the pic? I'd like to get one of those.
I made those plain rings...

If you want one of the McGizmo crown bezels modified, I can do that at no additional charge, just do the 'I'll take one' and when I receive PP I'll cut one down.

EDIT: If I modify a McG ring, the gap between the body and the ring will be slightly larger.

Last edited:

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast

If you want one of the McGizmo crown bezels modified, I can do that at no additional charge, just do the 'I'll take one' and when I receive PP I'll cut one down.

EDIT: If I modify a McG ring, the gap between the body and the ring will be slightly larger.

Ok, I'll take a cut down one to fit an HDS. Try to put as much bevel on the inside edge as possible to maximize the spill light. I've noticed the aftermarket bezels cut down on the spill angle, because of the added height and the bevel not optimized to the spill beam angle. The inside bevel should be about 35 degrees from center line of spot and should start where the flashlight body ends. (If my picky requirements seem too much let me know before I paypal)

Why would the gap be bigger? Material is only removed from the front, right? :thinking: My current gap with Ti ring is pretty large at 0.6mm, but I imagine there is variations in both the light and rings?

**EDIT**
I just found your other thread. These look like just what I was looking for. :twothumbs Those gaps are much smaller than mine, are thes modified or did you make them from scratch?
p1050486yd1.jpg

Last edited:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ok, I'll take a cut down one to fit an HDS. Try to put as much bevel on the inside edge as possible to maximize the spill light. I've noticed the aftermarket bezels cut down on the spill angle, because of the added height and the bevel not optimized to the spill beam angle. The inside bevel should be about 35 degrees from center line of spot and should start where the flashlight body ends. (If my picky requirements are too much let me know before I paypal)

Why would the gap be bigger? Material is only removed from the front, right? :thinking:
The length of the threading is greater with the McG's...

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast

So the plain one in the pics aren't cut down McG's? Did you make them from scratch?
That is correct, not MCG's, scratch built.

I have better pics of the ring on my HDS, over on the MMM page.

If you prefer gapless, or a near gapless fit...you probably wouldn't be happy with a modified McG...I think removing the points will make the gap appear greater than it really is.