Perfect ArcLS pouch...

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been carrying my Arc LS1rev2 in my right front pants pocket, and half the time I don't even know it's there. I use the 1X123 twist-on battery pack so it's the smallest possible size for an ArcLS. At work (I'm a Corrections Officer) I've been wanting to wear it on my belt, because I usually have "larger than normal size" keys in my pocket, and I don't want to ding up the lens and HA. I was browsing through my local Wally World last week, and in the camping supplies I noticed a very small multi-tool that came with a sheath. I took my LS out and held it up to the sheath, and the length and width of the sheath looked almost tailor-made for my ArcLS! The multi-tool and sheath were only $3.97, so I said WTH and bought it. Took it home, and my ArcLS fit in it perfectly
grin.gif
! The multi-tool found a home in my Plano tackle box that I keep most of my lights in...but even if it would have ended up in my junk drawer, I still would've gladly paid the 4 bucks just to get the sheath to protect my beloved ArcLS1rev2! I don't remember the brand of the multi-tool, but all 4 of the Wal Marts in my area carry them...look in the camping supplies where they sell compasses, waterproof match holders, etc., and you can't miss the multi-tool. The sheath is made of lightweight nylon with a velcro flap, has a belt loop that fits up to a 1 3/4 inch belt, and seems to be fairly well made. It's light and thin enough that when I pocket carry my LS, I leave it in the sheath and it's still no more noticeable than without it. For those of you looking for a sheath to carry your ArcLS with twist-on 123 battery pack, this is it...works and fits perfectly! FYI...

PJD

Alan Hsu

Enlightened
I found the belt-mounted horizontal holster for Motorola V-series flip phone (e.g. V3688) excellent for ARC LS. A closed-bottom holster can accomodate an ARC LS and 2 spare 123 batteries.

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nascar...Like I said, the mini multi-tool sheath from WalMart fits the ArcLS with twist-on 123 battery pack PERFECTLY! For just a few pennies under 4 bucks, ya can't go wrong!

PJD

jblizna

Newly Enlightened
I'll second that! I picked up two of those Pocket Pliers from Wal-Mart this evening ($3.96). The nylon pouch couldn't fit the 123 design better had it been custom made for the Arc ls! The mult-tool pliers are by Carolina Knife and Tool, in a blister pack with the camping items such as compasses, vests, duffle bags, etc.

John

JohnG

Enlightened
I've been using the same for a while now.
Tip: Stuff a tissue in the bottom to make it much easier to remove the LS.