• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ::SOLD:: LumaPower LM-301 w/SSC P4, $44 shipped!

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
LumaPower LM-301 professionally upgraded with a SSC P4 SVO tint emitter. Takes one AA battery. This is a great light...two-stage Hi/Low, and a really nice, natural white tint. Orange peel aluminum reflector for a smooth transition from spot to spill beam...I think it's the perfect beam pattern for this class of light. Hi mode is really bright at about 80 lumens, and the low mode is nice, around 8 lumens or so. LumaPower makes great lights...aluminum reflector, AR coated glass lens, plated contacts, etc. The light is regulated. It isn't new, but it's only been used inside the house. Only has about 3 hours of use on it total, and maybe only 45 minutes use with the new emitter. The anodize is thin in a couple of areas (mainly the sharp edges at the head, like most lights get after about a week of use), but overall the light is in really great shape! The beam is great on this light, you'll love it!

$49 Now $44 shipped in the U.S. only. Paypal only.

First to post "I'll take it" will be sent my Paypal info. Payment to be made within 48 hours.

Thanks!

dsc04812oq9.jpg

dsc04811ub7.jpg

dsc04802ez6.jpg

Last edited:

drew2001

Newly Enlightened
Re: ::pRICE DROP!:: LumaPower LM-301 w/SSC P4, $44 shipped!

Hi Flash, i'll take it. $44. I'm in San jose, so email or PM your Paypal addy info Thanks!
-Drew