Free Laminated Laser Warning Signs

Corona

Enlightened
Hmmm. Wish I had a Class IV laser to display the sign on!

Actually, I might soon have a new job where I get paid to do some pretty cool stuff with high-power IR lasers...

Minjin

Flashlight Enthusiast
This reminds me of where the police send out notifications to felons that they won a prize and to show up at some place to pick it up. Then they nab em. This is just their way of finding out who has illegal lasers so they can pay you a visit. :laughing:

Norm

Retired Administrator
This reminds me of where the police send out notifications to felons that they won a prize and to show up at some place to pick it up. Then they nab em. This is just their way of finding out who has illegal lasers so they can pay you a visit. :laughing:
The first thing I thought of too. :thinking:
Norm

senecaripple

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you, seneca ripple, for sending this request. We will complete your Free Laser Danger sign immediately, and we will send it to you free of charge.

Below is the information you submitted on Monday, June 18, 2007 at 02:56 PM.
Laser Sign Information:
  • Laser Type: Tetryon Pulse Disruptor
  • Wavelength Range: hypersonic
  • Maximum Rated Output Power: DT 87 >
  • Maximum Pulse Energy: 2(5)6 dilithlum 2( : )l diallosilicate 1:9:1 heptoferra
  • Facility and User's Name: roswell; yvebe
  • Emergency Name and Telephone Number

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
Thank you, seneca ripple, for sending this request. We will complete your Free Laser Danger sign immediately, and we will send it to you free of charge.

Laser Sign Information:

:popcorn: :laughing:

Tek465

Newly Enlightened

Laser Sign Information:

Let me know if they send you one. (Or if they weed out fictitious requests)

I'd like to get one for my shark mounted lasers. :naughty:
(Guppies with glowsticks, just doesn't instill fear.)

Corona

Enlightened
WHAT is the hydrodynamic velocity of a laser-laden sea bass?

Would that be Chilean sea-bass, or Brazilian sea-bass?

Omega Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Laser Sign Information:
  • Laser Type: Argon Accumulator
  • Wavelength Range: 0-22
  • Maximum Rated Output Power: 222 >
  • Maximum Pulse Energy: 222 gW
  • Facility and User's Name: Omega Labs
:) Boy I love still being able to send iffy offers to my parent's house.

SenKat

Enlightened
Hate to burst anyone's bubble - but I filled out many requests in December, received back the automated reply - and to date, well over 6 months later, no danger signs. I have however had the amount of SPAM increased a thousandfold from giving my email address to them. That account has been set aside for random fun now - since it is too clogged with crapola to read through. Nope - I highly doubt Coherent even recalls that they have that link up there.

Comidt

Newly Enlightened
Hate to burst anyone's bubble - but I filled out many requests in December, received back the automated reply - and to date, well over 6 months later, no danger signs. I have however had the amount of SPAM increased a thousandfold from giving my email address to them. That account has been set aside for random fun now - since it is too clogged with crapola to read through. Nope - I highly doubt Coherent even recalls that they have that link up there.
Ah, well that sucks...
Anyway,
Jonno

Timelord

Newly Enlightened
Well it's worth a try I've ordered too so I'll just wait to get spammed by some Nigerian telling me I'm a millionaire :nana:

VaThInK

Newly Enlightened
Coherent have been offering this service for quite a long time. I requested 6 of them back in 2000 (IIRC) and I received them about a couple of months later :thumbsup:. Very slow delivery but hey, they're free and very high quality :twothumbs(I mean it). I would even buy it if I have to pay for it. Just pray hopefully you guys will get yours soon.

Cheers.

SenKat

Enlightened
I have given up hope that they will deliver - I think it is a cached page and an offer they no longer fulfill - I COULD be wrong - but I think after 8 months (I forget exactly now) of waiting that I owuld have heard SOMETHING by now !

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
You can always meke up your own custom warning signs for a fee from this site

**EDIT** Nevermind - you can't upload your own graphics. IIRC ithey used to allow custom graphics. :shrug:

Last edited: