Can't Find Brinkmann Legend LX AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

beam_me_up

Enlightened
Can\'t Find Brinkmann Legend LX AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

After 3 wal-marts, a shopco, hardware hank, home depot, and menards I was unable to find the brinkmann lx....so to get to the bottom of this I decided to call them direct, the guy on the phone said that they didn't carry the brinkmann lx anymore!!!!! So now I'm going to try ordering one online @ the site that Mr. Bulk posted.....unless anyone else has a suggestion to me....the guy on the phone did say one curious thing though when I asked about the Brinkmann LX he asked me "The rechargeable one?" and dumb me just said no the brinkmann lx that uses the dl123a batteries and he said they didn't carry that anymore....but I don't see a brinkmann lx rechargeable on the website and he said everything on the website is what they have....hmmmm...

Maybe someone else could call and get to the bottom of this
smile.gif
Too embarrased to do it twice... http://www.brinkmanncorp.com

beam_me_up

Enlightened
Re: Can\'t Find Brinkmann Legend LX AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

whats up with all these sports authority, sports authority is like only in 10 states so you guys are lucky, I don't have one

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast

...Academy Sports and Outdoors has 'em, too...

Lonewolf

Enlightened

zerox would you like to buy mine. Like new still on first set of batteries. If interested make me an offer.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Pep Boys has them on the rack by the register too....

Flashlightboy

Enlightened

zerox,

I can't tell from your profile where you make camp however, if you're in Southern California, Wally World in Fontana had six of them yesterday.

They had a whole host of other Brinkman lights including the LXs.

lemlux

Flashlight Enthusiast

WM at I15 & Arrow Drive in San Diego had 5 of them yesterday after being out of stock for about one month.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kb0rrg:
how much at sports authoity?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

$19.99. Seems to be the going brick and mortar rate. Funny huh. Most flashlights are cheaper online but not the Legend LX.