• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Turquoise splash McLuxIII PD

Somy Nex

Enlightened
Light is SOLD =) Thanks to all for looking :)

-------------------------------

Selling my turquoise splash anodized McLuxIII PD. This light has been sitting in a M-thew sock in my drawer since i got it, and it deserves a better home (and I need some cash too :p).

Completely minty-fresh, it includes the original Al bezel and a Ti bezel as well.

Asking for $450 + shipping (as below):
- FedEx $25
- EMS $30 (if FedEx does not ship to your address)
- Registered airmail $10

For more info about the light, please visit the original sales thread info from McGizmo:
http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94493

----------
Payment by PayPal, I will eat all fees. Shipping costs includes delivery to anywhere in the world via stated method. Once shipped I will provide a tracking number or registered mail number and will not be responsible for any damage or loss in transit. I will declare whatever you want me to declare on the package, and I will not be responsible for import taxes or any related duties. Sale is posted in multiple forums, time stamp will take precedence. Purchase assumes buyer has agreed to these terms.

----------
Alternately, I am still looking for a cree/seoul-ed brass lion-chammie-cub if anyone wants to trade :)

----------
Pictures:

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS(OT): Turquoise splash McLuxIII PD

Local interested party here..PM please for offer shipped to Ampang, Selangor.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

:eek:oo: Kenster likie a lot! :twothumbs Did you buy this one from Flashlight by any chance? Looks like the one he beat me to the "I`ll take it" when I was still a newbie and didn`t know better. I posted first but with a dumb question instead just an "I`ll take it" :p

Ken

Somy Nex

Enlightened

:eek:oo: Kenster likie a lot! :twothumbs Did you buy this one from Flashlight by any chance? Looks like the one he beat me to the "I`ll take it" when I was still a newbie and didn`t know better. I posted first but with a dumb question instead just an "I`ll take it" :p

Ken

Hey Ken =)

Ya it's the one from Flashlight :grin2: I managed to get it when he in turn put it up for sale :D

Beautiful light -- it has the best piston action of any of the PDs i've handled. some of them can be too stiff, but this one is perfect. Firm enough to give 'texture' and not come on accidentally, yet silky smooth. mmmmm... all IMHO & YMMV of course! :sssh:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey Ken =)

Ya it's the one from Flashlight :grin2: I managed to get it when he in turn put it up for sale :D

Beautiful light -- it has the best piston action of any of the PDs i've handled. some of them can be too stiff, but this one is perfect. Firm enough to give 'texture' and not come on accidentally, yet silky smooth. mmmmm... all IMHO & YMMV of course! :sssh:

The more I think about it, I believe I posted a comment in Flashlight`s sales thread about missing this light when you picked this light up from him?

She is a beauty so if jumpstat has a change of heart on this one, I would like be next in line! ;)

Thanks,
Ken

Somy Nex

Enlightened

The more I think about it, I believe I posted a comment in Flashlight`s sales thread about missing this light when you picked this light up from him?

She is a beauty so if jumpstat has a change of heart on this one, I would like be next in line! ;)

Thanks,
Ken

2nd dibs duly noted ;)

Somy Nex

Enlightened

OK, sorry for the confusion, parity has been resolved to the universe =P

Item is reserved until Monday for Jumpstat, as per my PM to him. Kenster, if no deal is made by then, it's yours on Monday if you still want it then =)

Thanks again =)
somy

Last edited:

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK, sorry for the confusion, parity has been resolved to the universe =P

Item is reserved until Monday for Jumpstat, as per my PM to him. Kenster, if no deal is made by then, it's yours on Monday if you still want it then =)

Thanks again =)
somy
Terence, thanks for everything.All the best in your sale :wave:

Kenster, she's all yours! :wave:

Regards, Meor

Somy Nex

Enlightened

Jumpstat, really sorry we couldn't work something out due to the rotten timing of my trip out of the country :sigh: Thanks for your interest, and the excellent communication. Hopefully next time we can deal again =)

Kenster, PM sent, the light is yours if you want it!

knot

Banned

Damn, that "Fire-fly" in your lineup is beautiful. That's near perfect in my imagination.

Somy Nex

Enlightened

Damn, that "Fire-fly" in your lineup is beautiful. That's near perfect in my imagination.

Yeah, the FFIII is a beautiful light, both in terms of looks & functionality =) The copper is weighty but adds an absolutely buttery smooth texture to the twist action.

unfortunately I no longer own the light though.. maybe i shouldn't have sold it off :)