keychain led

Abrams.357

Newly Enlightened
im looking for a tiny and bright LED that will fit on my keys. I have a Fenix P1D but too wide so no 123 lith. battery. Ant and all suggestions appreciated

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
+2 on the Photon Freedom or Photon II.Although it is not anywhere close to the P1D in output the Photon fits right in with your keys on your keyring and offers a lot of light.I wouldn't recommend the cheap knockoffs,they are great for the price and often brighter but some of mine have failed after only a short time.The two Photon II lights I have on my keyring have never failed and are much better quality(I have 8 diff. Photon lights total no problems w/any of them).If you need something brighter then maybe the LOD-CE but mine hasn't come in the mail yet so I can't give any input. :mecry: :grin2:

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
LOD CE
LOP SE

The LOD CE(50 lumens max) is brighter than the LOP SE(30 lumens max), but they are both small(1x AAA), and make great keychain lights.

dsc04075mz6.jpg

Last edited:

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast

Abrams.357

Newly Enlightened
i have a mag solitaire (terrible :green:) but i was worndering how the size of it compares to the fenix POD CE? if you can post a pic please :whistle:

carbine15

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was a time when all you'd see is arcAAA or arcaaaP as everyones response. Those were the good ole' days.

jeffb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Draco is unbelievable.....................

very small, very bright, multiple levels.

105986910-M.jpg

123584856-M.jpg

Latest posts