Dang, i would rather have gone for this than the $15 Kai light :p

LGCubana

Enlightened
https://www.kaidomain.com/WEBUI/Prod...px?TranID=2335

WILBUR
- 5 modes rear touch low/medium/high/quick/slow
- Uses one 14500 battery
- Compatible with CREE P4 bulb

The "Compatible to CREE P4", makes me hesitant to hit the Pay Now button.

2171921P4KnockOff.jpg

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Man, their soldering jobs always scare me...lol. Look at the hole in the positive wire from the tool they used to hold the wire down while soldering. On many lights, you'll notice all the sharp cutouts that the wires pass through, with the wires pressed up against them. Just a short waiting to happen, and I wouldn't want that happening with an unprotected Li-Ion in there!

I'm not bashing the Kai and DealExtreme lights...I have many of them, and more on the way...but it's a good idea to inspect them and fix any issues, especially when using Li-Ions!

Randy Shackleford

Enlightened
Man, their soldering jobs always scare me...lol. Look at the hole in the positive wire from the tool they used to hold the wire down while soldering. On many lights, you'll notice all the sharp cutouts that the wires pass through, with the wires pressed up against them. Just a short waiting to happen, and I wouldn't want that happening with an unprotected Li-Ion in there!

I'm not bashing the Kai and DealExtreme lights...I have many of them, and more on the way...but it's a good idea to inspect them and fix any issues, especially when using Li-Ions!

well said. :thumbsup:. I inspect (and sometimes fix) my DX's & Kai's as soon as I get them.

kaidomain

Newly Enlightened
This is hardly a Rexlight replica.

The light output this light is: 62 lm High/ 35lm middle / 11lm Low. This is zero flicker at low mode.

It uses CREE P4 LED Bulb.

mmmflashlights

Enlightened
Kai, is the circuit in the tailcap of this light? Also, are there any plans for selling this circuit and other similar multi-level circuits? Good multi-level circuits would sell very well. Thanks

LGCubana

Enlightened
This is hardly a Rexlight replica.

The light output this light is: 62 lm High/ 35lm middle / 11lm Low. This is zero flicker at low mode.

It uses CREE P4 LED Bulb.

Of course, I go to buy one

&...

Product availability :
Out of Stock – Ship in 1 to 4 weeks (Last updated 6/20/2007 )
* Purchase separately with the rest of your order