Must have a beam diffuser for my L1D!

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Im recalling reading about it here, but I cant do any searches, error error...

So any good sugestions? I want a diffuser for my L1D CE, or the p2D (same head) (L2D).

Tried a frosted glass, and that worked very well! Problem is to get the right size and then have something to hold it on the light. The beam diffuser for SF lights works, but its to big. Are there any good solution to do a simular diffuser like the one SF uses?

Pictures are welcome!

Thanks!

Daniel_sk

Flashlight Enthusiast
The diffuser from Petzl Tikka XP has the same dimensions as the L1D CE bezel, I have just bought one (you can find it under $3) - but I need to find a way how to attach it to the L1D CE... It's also available in red, blue and green.

karst194410557071kd1.gif

Kilovolt

Flashlight Enthusiast
A piece of Scotch Magic Tape #810 which is available throughout Europe does an acceptable job. You just stick the tape over the lens and then cut the edges to size with a knife or a cutter.;)

Another solution is to raid your wife's/girlfriend's/mother's bathroom cabinet and try over the flashlight's head all the white plastic bottle covers you see around. One of them might fit snugly. :rolleyes:

FlashSpyJ

Enlightened
Thanks! The hunt will go on! To bad Fenix dont offer some diffusers, feels crappy making your own..